Monday, August 17, 2015

Donna's Ranch Brothel Review

Donna's Ranch is one of two brothels right next to each other in Wells Nevada which is on Interstate 80 on the eastern side of Nevada.  It is an older building but at least the chairs were comfortable.  (Click here to read my review of Bella's which is next door)

If you arrive prior to 2pm you will be asked to pick a lady from a book.  I am not making this up.  I can understand it to a point, the ladies work well into the night and they are a smaller brothel so they don't have day and night shifts.  Still I am not picking a lady from a book.  So I sat and chatted with the bartender who was very friendly.  I was the only customer in there, and as soon as I sat down I was greeted and served.  I noticed a computer in the background and asked if it had internet.  I introduced myself and my YouTube channel so we began watching some of my best work as well as some videos from my friends.  Eventually two of the ladies came out and watched videos with us but surprisingly neither of them tried to take me back to her room.  All financial discussions must be made in the bedroom.

According to the bartender after 2pm the book is replaced with a mandatory lineup in which the girls are not allowed to speak or draw any attention to themselves.  A lineup is not my thing, I can't chose a lady, even a prostitute based on looks alone.  I have to talk to them and know we are a match.  Other than the bartender I didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone.