Sunday, August 12, 2012

End to the videos?

Well the title is no joke, I think it is time I stop posting videos. I have met many wonderful friends via YouTube and many of them I have met in real life. My videos have gotten me on national television and even noticed on Ripley's Believe it or Not blog.

Over the past several months I have been realizing that YouTubers having vlog wars has been happening more and more among those I respect. Recently they have been acting like children.

In addition about a year ago I started losing friends. It is not something I handle very well and right now it appears that the only way to prevent the loss of any more friends is to simply stop posting videos.

Now does this mean that I will never post videos again. Probably not. However, I may decide to create a new channel and just do my videos from behind a mask and start all over. My videos and my actions have hurt too many of my friends and I don't want to lose any more friendships. Friendships mean more to me than anything else.