Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sexy vs Who I Want To Have Sex With

A few moments ago I was in a twitter exchange with a lady named @AddieJuniper quite a nice lady and fun to interact with.  She also produces content for Clips4Sale.  Below is her picture.


As you can see she is rather petite and has that girl next door type look.  Recently she posted on twitter that she is considering implants.  As of this post everyone is telling her that they prefer her the way she is. Implants do serve their purpose, such as reconstructive surgery, or after drastic weight loss.  However, on the whole, most women don't need them and a large group of men would prefer that women stay natural.

I am friends with a few naturally busty females and they all complain of back problems.  As implants weigh even more, it defies logic to willingly sign up for a lifetime of discomfort for short term gain.  Added to that, is the lack of feeling in the breast tissue for the lady as well as the scar tissue.  I can name off quite a list of ladies in the adult business with some really screwed up boobs.  Finally of course, fake boobs just feel weird.

Needless to say, I hope Addie and other ladies opt to stay natural.  She did post an interesting question though which prompted this blog.

I want 2lose a lil weight, gain a lil muscle. Honestly, do you think I should get implants?
us men do not like implants. Keep everything real and natural. If you were to change, grow hair out longer, but nothing else
@HappyCabbie Then why do you men drool and stare and lose your shit when girls are all "sexed" up with tans and big boobs?
This may come off as sexist but there is a difference between what a guy craves for just sex, and what he wants as a partner.
See, for women it is one and the same
Why would that be? Wouldn't you want to find your partner sexy? I'm confused.
So I responded telling her that I would answer this question in a blog. There is a difference between sexy and someone I would want to have sex with. I have been with one woman who had implants. At first i thought it was just a push up bra. When the bra came off and the boobs stayed up I was in too deep. I convinced her to put on a sexy outfit and she did, but in reality the scar tissue was too much and I needed it covered up. We parted ways and when we ran into each other a few months later she tried to chat me up, but I made an excuse and got out of there.

Sadly far to many women place value in magazines. They try to look like they look, but the truth is the magazines are a lie. Magazine models are more digital than flesh these days. Airbrush and photoshop gives a false perception of what people look like. Then tabloids shame these very same people with candid photos of these people in real life and shame them for having real bodies like everyone else.

So lets take a look at who's hot right now. Two people. Nicki Minaj and Sophia Vergara





Ok fine, so these people look good now. What you don't see is the scar tissue from the surgery. Also what you don't see is the constant need to upgrade the looks as time marches on. You don't see the back problems that Sophia will surely endure as middle age kicks in. I can't even describe what it must be like to sit on Nicki's plastic but. Just like Sir-Mix-A-Lot said, silicone parts are made for toys.

Take a look at former cover model Pamela Anderson. She had good looks and sex appeal and then started to transform herself. First with the boobs, and now she is starting to look like Eartha Kitt having transformed her lips into permanent duck face. Her boobs look more like pumpkins than actual breasts. I can not think of a single model who maintained her beauty long term by going under the knife. All I can find is short term success followed by a sharp downward spiral.

Plastic surgery definitely has its place. First it can help those who are disfigured from car accidents or fires or some other trauma. Second it can help with minor tweaking such as bags under the eyes, removal of lose skin after weight loss. I am not saying that nobody should ever use plastic surgery, what I am saying is that most people don't need to.

There are so many things a woman can do to enhance her beauty that will last much longer than the short term success of breast implants. The first is to maintain a healthy weight. Some women are petites while others are more naturally curvy. Regardless of which group you are in, don't try to look like a fashion model. Don't listen to men who are further over the rainbow than Elton John why try to tell you how to look sexy.

The second thing a lady can do to enhance her looks is avoiding tanning. Sure it looks good short term but as the years roll on you start to look like a purse. It boggles my mind, we got black women out there trying to lighten their skin and we got white women trying to look darker.

Third, unless you are a clown getting ready for a birthday party, cut back on the make up. Remember what your mother taught, or should have taught you. The secret to wearing make up is to look like you are not wearing any. Now some make up is helpful. There are foundations that help cover up darkspots, blemishes, and wrinkles. Lipstick, and some eye shadow can bring out the best in you. But don't pile it on so thick I can write my name on your face with my finger.

Forth, grow the hair out. Yes it is hard to maintain, it requires frequent brushing, but nothing enhances your looks more than really great hair. Now every time I bring this point up there is always someone who points to some celebrity who got her hair chopped off and says they look great. To them I can always point to the before and after picture. While she might look good with short hair, she looked even better with long hair.

To sum it up, there is a sharp difference between sexy and someone I want to have sex with. I would say sexy is strictly visual. If she were in my home she would be on the calendar, not my bed. This holds true to even things such as one night stands or me visiting a brothel. There are just some women I do not want to have sex with. Likewise there are no doubt qualities in men that women don't want. They can write their own blog, this one is mine.

For me sexual attraction is far more than visible. It comes down to other things such as their personality, their ability to be selfless and giving, their smile, their laugh. The type of women I might stare at and the type of woman I would approach are often very different. I might look at the college student in daisy duke shorts but the one who I ask out on a date is often wearing a dress and walks with confidence.

So to @AddieJuniper I hope this answers your question. Personally I don't think you need to lose weight, but I do encourage you to do what makes you happy. In the end, it is your happiness that must come first.

I do hope some of you follow @AddieJuniper on twitter. If you do, tell her I sent you. For those who wish to discuss this topic further, talk to me on Twitter @HappyCabbie

Bonus reading from Your Tango http://www.yourtango.com/200910068/5-fashion-choices-that-turn-him-off#.VGOw3DCJOuY Sarah Harrison's response to a blog by Rich Santos is a good article for both male and female. While Rich's list is not exactly like mine, we do have some similar points. Equally important is Sarah's responses to what men can do to make them more appealing.