Saturday, July 6, 2013

So today Brett again ended the friendship



Big surprise right?  How can I participate in such a discussion as Brett Keane describes it?  How can I be so vile to do such a thing?

Well the question should be asked to Brett Keane as well.

Never question me on the facts.



Here is Brett Keane wanting in the call.

Here is Brett Keane wanting to get in the actual chat.

Brett Keane couldn't get in because someone had him blocked.

It is only after he was asked to leave does Brett get upset with me being in the room and the people I was talking to.

Well here you can see the Hangout here for yourself.

Onision Debate Discussion


At 1 hour 29 minutes and 20 seconds you can see me ask permission to bring Brett Keane into the call.

At 1 hour 54 minutes and 10 seconds is when Brett Keane enters the room.

At 2 hours 42 minutes is the lead up to when he is asked to leave.

He then yells at me on skype for being in the same hangout that he WANTED to be in.

At 3 hours 31 minutes and 10 seconds after I agree to leave the hangout he comes back in and is quickly kicked.

40 second later he comes in and starts calling people pedophiles

Then two minutes later he comes in repeatedly and yells Pedo Pedo Pedo for the next several minutes.

Again at 3 hours 35 minutes and 42 seconds he comes in again with the Pedo rants.

and again at 3 hours 39 minutes and 11 seconds he comes in again to troll



So once again, this is another lie said about me by Brett Keane.  Just a few days ago at his request we made peace.  You can read about that HERE.